Remember to play for fun, play with a budget and avoid borrowing.
At Mega6 Lotto, we understand that betting can be fun and entertaining. However, we also recognize that it has the potential to lead to gambling addiction and other social problems. As a socially responsible company, we are committed to promoting safe play and protecting our players, especially the youth.
To achieve this, we are launching our Corporate Social Responsibility Programme called “Mega6 Safe Play.” This initiative is designed to promote responsible gaming and prevent gambling addiction among our players.
The Mega6 Safe Play campaign includes a range of measures, including providing information and resources to players on responsible gaming. We also provide self-exclusion tools that allow players to limit their access to our platform if they feel they are at risk of developing a gambling problem.
In addition, we will work closely with our employees, regulators, and other stakeholders to ensure that our platform operates in a responsible and transparent manner. We are committed to promoting fair play, preventing underage gambling, and providing a safe and secure gaming environment for our players.
Play Safe & Have Fun
- Play for fun and entertainment purposes only. Don’t see it as a means of earning money.
- Set a budget and stick to it. Do not exceed the amount you have set aside for playing.
- Avoid borrowing or using money meant for other important expenses like rent, food, or bills.
- Don’t chase losses by betting more money. Remember, there is no guarantee that you will win.
- Take regular breaks from playing. Don’t spend too much time and money on lotto games.
- Avoid using lotto as a way to cope with emotional problems such as stress, anxiety, or depression.
- Do not let lotto play interfere with your personal or professional responsibilities.
- Keep track of your lotto spending by checking your balance regularly.
- Seek help immediately if you or someone you know is struggling with gambling addiction.
- Remember, gambling should be a form of entertainment, not a way to make money. Mega6 Lotto encourages players to play responsibly and to seek help if they need it.